FCForum 2011, 27 – 30 October
Here the first details on the FCForum 2011, 27 – 30 October.
We will be working in two main areas:
1 – Economical approach to the situation: practice and analysis after the “How-to of sustainable models in the digital era”.
2 – Strategy to respond to the attacks to Internet
Panels and working groups for topic 1 (economical strategy):
- Work session on sustainable models for the creative sector 1: cases of study and studies – Coordinate by La-EX.net
- Work session on sustainable models for the creative sector 2: cases of study and studies – the Spanish example – Startup and reconversion Coordinate by Francisco George
- Work session on sustainable models for the creative sector 3: cases of study and studies – International. Coordinate by Alan Toner (to be confirmed)
- Work sessions on the Commons Based Enterprises, coordinate by YProductions
Panels and working groups for topic 2 (action strategy):
- State of the art por #Redada
- Strategies facing threats in the EU and in the world. Coordination for the G20 that will take place the week after in the south of France. Coordinate by LaQuadrature du Net
- Strategies facing the implantation of Ley Sinde. Coordinate by NacionRed (to be confirmed)
- Tools for resistance (#spanishrevolution- Ley Sinde etc). Coordinate by Txarlie from Hacktivistas.org and members in #acamapadasol #acampadabcn